How to Buy Sheet Music and CDs at DBE
Last updated: 02.09.18
shopping cart facilities have been set up for our products for payments in $US, £ and Euro. We also accept payment in any of those currencies supported by PayPal. Our preferred transaction method is the PayPal "Request Money by E-mail" Method
Shopping cart facilities for payment via PayPal using Euros, £UK and $US are provided for articles that we can deliver within 3 working days. Order forms are provided for payment in other currencies and to order items with delivery dates greater than 4 working days.
If your order is greater than Euro 100.00 then please E-mail
us directly, special rebates may apply.
Warning to Piano Players!
To avoid disappoinment, pianists please note that the sheet music on offer are adaptations for recorder ensembles. The adaptations do not include piano scores. The sheet music offered does not contain full-sized colour reproductions of original piano score covers. A recorder is a woodwind instrument with holes in it not to be confused with tape recorders or other recording devices.
Customers in Euroland, United Kingdom and USA
Please use the Add to Cart Buttons
to make up your order. You do not have to be a PayPal account
holder to complete transactions. Please use the order form described below for items with delivery
dates greater than 4 working days.
Customers in Australia, Canada and Japan
$AUS, $CAN and Yen are accepted by PayPal. Please make up your order using one of the Add to
described above. You will be able to make payments in your own currency when you go
to check-out to complete the transaction.
PayPal "Request Money by E-mail" Method
- Please fill out and submit the sheet music order form/
CD order form.
- Within 1-2 working days we will e-mail you informing you of availability, prices, charges, etc. We will also ask you to confirm the order, customer details and delivery address.
- If you wish to go ahead with the order, you then e-mail your confirmation.
- We instruct PayPal to request the due amount from you by e-mail. If you are not a PayPal account holder, you will be requested either to open an account or to pay by credit card.
- You transfer the due amount following PayPal's E-mailed instructions. PayPal notifies us immediately that the transaction has taken place.
- We deliver immediately on the same/next working day with a formal invoice made out in the purchaser's currency.
If you have alternative proposals, please let us know.