According to the Internet source given below, Giovanni Battista degli Antonii was an Italian composer of the Baroque Bolognese School.
Initially he was a trombonist at the Concerto Palatino working there until 1675. At the same from 1654 he was briefly a member of the Capella musicale at San Petronio but was relieved after a restructuring by conductor Maurizio Cazzati in December 1657. In 1684 he was admitted to the Accademia Filarmonica and from 1687 to 1698 he was organist at the Basilica of San Giacomo Maggiore.
He published instrumental works for violin, violoncello and organ.
||Giovanni Battista degli Antonii
||Biography by wikipedia.org.